MRI has gained a worldwide reputation for the quality and methodology of its advisory training programme provision and is recognised by its peers as a world leader in its field.
Programmes available cover wide aspects of waterborne emergency response search and rescue, including:
- Emergency response, search and rescue craft operation
- Emergency response casualty care
- Emergency response search and rescue craft and system maintenece
- Riverine and confined waters emergency response and rescue
- Operational area profiling
- Operational environment craftmanship
- Methodology of teaching
- Instructor training
MRI provides these programmes either from its purpose built facility in Stonehaven, Scotland or within the end user’s local environment.